At ScribbleLive, quality assurance is an important part of our development process. We take pride in creating bug free software that is used by major media companies around the world to report breaking news in real time.
The ideal candidate is an experienced quality assurance test automation engineer with advanced knowledge of automated testing. You should have excellent attention to detail, the ability to understand how our clients use our product, and solid communication skills.
- Be passionate about helping the development team release bug free code.
- Create a QA process that will accurately test ScribbleLive’s core functionality and features.
- Create a test plan for the regression of the ScribbleLive software.
- Work directly with the dev team to ensure all new features and bug fixes are tested.
- Implement automated testing to help test ScribbleLive on an ongoing basis.
- Become a ScribbleLive expert with an in-depth knowledge of how the software works, and how our clients use it.
You need to have:
- Experience with automated testing (unit and functional).
- Ability to work with scripting languages for automation.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to detail bugs in an easy to understand format.
- Familiarity with QA software (eg. TestRun) and ticketing systems (eg. Lighthouse).
- Experience working as a member of a large software development team.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to put yourself into our client’s shoes and see things as they see them.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- A passion for learning, growing and continually taking on new responsibilities.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Telerik or Selenium.
- Experience load/performance testing web applications (eg. Load Impact).
- Setup and maintenance of VMs.
- Experience with agile planning and ability to estimate test efforts.
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery.
Toronto (downtown), Ontario, Canada
How to apply
Impress us with your passion, your dedication to QA and automated testing. Send more than just a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.